Monday, June 9, 2008

Zachary's First Birthday

Saturday, Little Man Zachary turned the big 1!!! His Mommy threw one big bash and everyone had tons of fun, even the adults. The kids had their choice of 2 big inflatables to play on. Morgan liked the one that can also be a water slide.

The kids were all given water guns and they had a blast! And let me tell you no one was safe!!

So, here is little man right before he got ot open his presents.

With Mommy opening gifts.

The whole family. Awww......

The whole family blowing out candles. I love this pic for some reason. Too cute!

Zach didn't much like his cake. I think that Daddy got an early start brainwashing him on sweets! He thought that if he didn't look at it then it would go away! Hee hee....

Little Man on his new ride with Daddy.

And showing that he is going to be a monkey just like his Sissy!!!

Here is Livi's talent show that she put on for everyone. I didn't get enough warning and missed out on a little of the first.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=60e2a259f6ac644514e442&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

And here is Zach and his Pop having some fun with a watergun.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=60e290db155e945c70ae44&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

5 comments:

Joshua said...

Oh, I love this post. I'm glad you did it...at the rate I've been going, it'd be Christmas before I posted pics of his birthday! We had a blast this weekend. Thanks for all of your help on Saturday!

Joshua said...

That was me - not Josh. I don't know why it always posts my comments as him.

Anonymous said...

He's one already!!? Mel, where does the time go!! Oh, I remember bethany just having him!

He's adorable and u did a great job taking some great pics to celebrate his big day!

Happy birthday, sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Those videos are super cute-thanks for sharing!

Chris said...

That was a fast year! WOW!

Happy Birthday Zach!