Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Splash-- Part 1

Well ladies, we simply had a blast this weekend. I will have to save Saturday night for the next post, but it was my Uncle Ronnie's B-day party (Bethany's dad). We had a ton of fun. Sunday we went swimming with Bethie and Livi and then we all went shopping together. Then on Monday we went swimming again. This time with Bethie, Livi, Zach, and Molly. We all had a ball. These pictures don't need much narration so I won't bore you with too many words.
The girls seemed to feed off of each other this weekend. If we could get one to do something then the other would try it. Me and Bethie were 2 proud Mamma's this weekend.
First off, I don't want to forget Little Man. He only joined us for a little while on Sunday and then Daddy took him home out of the sun. This is the cutest pic. I won't even tell you what his hat said.....I shamed Beth so badly that she went to Target Sunday afternoon and purchased him 2 new BOY hats! Tee hee!

This is the very 1st pic I took of Morgan at the pool before she got in on Sunday. She hates the sun in her eyes and wouldn't take her hands down for anything.....however she refuses to wear sunglasses!!

Swimming in her new fish ring.
Monday Molly Polly, aka Morgan's favorite person in the whole world, went to the pool with us.

Livi took lots of breaks to get warmed up between swim times.

Me & Morgie

Livi chillin'....

Morgan swimming all by herself in the big pool with her floaties. She loved jumping in and swimming by herself. She was so proud of herself.

The kids let me take one final shot before we left for the day on Monday. They both have their new Disney swim suits on. Too cute!

Testing the water at home Monday night to see if it is wram enough to go for one last dip in her kiddie pool at home.

Hope all of you girls had a great Memorial Day weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a pool weekend too (but only in the back yard). It looks like you, Bethany, and the kids always have the best time together. I sure am curious as to what that hat said...

Tara said...

Great pictures. Morgan looks so happy! Glad you had a good weekend.

Chris said...

Cute pics...looks like Morgan and everyone had lots of fun! I love her Tee ball picture on the side bar!
I think I'm going to have to get Lindsay a baby pool this summer and sit in it with her! We do have some friends with a pool so we'll be hanging out with them some once the baby comes!
Check back on my blog at the comments....you guys hit the nail on the head with Mike's name!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so was the hat Olivia's?? Zach looks so cute! Morgan and Olivia always seem to have the best time together.

Anonymous said...

OK ladies, the hat may have been purple and said something to the effect of Daddys Little Girl.....at least Mommy had him protected from the sun! But I sure did give her a hard time about it. ;)

Bethany said...

Okay, let's just set the record straight, is said, "Daddy's Little Hula Girl" and he's now the proud owner of 4 new hats!!!

No shame in big sis's hand-me-downs!!! :)

The Partins said...

LOL...Daddy's Little Hula Girl?!?! Oh Bethany. You were right to shame her, Mel! :-) Love ya B!

I love the picture of the 2 of you in the pool. so cute!

Anonymous said...

YOu always have such great pictures, Mel! love the post!

You have a wonderful wednesday, girl! :)

Kimmie Kay said...

Happy Belated Memorial Day Mel!!! These photo s are great and Morgan is adorable in her swim ring. :)