Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday Molly Polly!!!!

My beautiful niece turns 14 today! I can't believe that she, my youngest niece, is 14 already!!!! Kinda makes me feels old, ancient to be exact! I can't say enough about Molly. She is a loving girl with a sweet, gentle soul. She is Morgan's favorite person in the world!

Molly & Morgan at their 1st Braves game last Friday night.

And this weekend before Zach's party.

Happy 14th Birthday Molly Polly!!!!

We love you!

Mel Mel & Morgan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the sweetest thing ever. Both Molly and I are in tears. Love ya'll too.

Sissy and Molly Polly

Anonymous said...

Oh!! Do I feel really old or what??? It was hard enough turning thirty, but watching all these kids turn into teenagers who will soon be driving is too much!!!

Ok, now that I said that....Happy Birthday Molly! Hope you had a great day.

I must also say that she looks so grown up in this pics. STOP THE MADNESS!!

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Molly!
Those pics of the girls are too sweet.

Hope you're having a good week.