Day One of Morgan's Birthday started on Wednesday when Nana & Molly Polly carried a cookie cake to daycare for snack time! Anyone who knows Morgan knows what color is was....
PINK of course!!!!!
And the birthday with her cake and candle.
Stay tuned for Day 2 of what I call BirthdayFest. Yesterday, Thursday we went to American Girl for Morgan's BIG surprise from me. I signed her up for Bitty Fun Day!!! We had too much fun.
Happy 4th Birthday Angel Girl!
Mommy Loves You All the Way to the Moon and Back!!!!





5 comments:
Happy birthday, pretty girl!! may all your princess dreams and wishes come true, little angel.
Mel, you must be so proud of your daughter. she is such a joy!
Hope she has a great birthday. :)
and please save me a piece of that cookie cake. yum!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!! You and Lindsay are one week apart!!!
Love her pink cookie...YUMMY! Can't wait to see more of the Birthday Fest!
Happy Birthday, Morgan! That cookie cake looks great. I look forward to the rest of the pictures.
Happy Birthday Morgan! I can't wait to see those pictures from her Bitty Fun Day-what an awesome mommy you are!
p.s.-love that "Guess How Much I Love You" reference!
Post a Comment