Thursday, June 19, 2008

4th Birthday Pictures


These are the low resolution proofs that the studio sent to me. We had them made Thursday after Bitty Fun Day. I hope that you enjoy as much as I did.
Look how BIG my baby is!!!

What a priss!
Love this smile....

I had decided against letting her have her picture made with Bitty, but they were so cute that day.... and she really wanted to.... so I decided to let her. I think that the pics with Bitty Baby were the best ones. Great for her room. She loves this baby doll!

My favorite collage

Morgan with her "pupcake". I didn't buy any of this one but I love it!

And they made this card. It is really cute and I love the colors.

It pretty much sums this post up.

I AM FOUR !!!!

9 comments:

Christie Ingram said...

THose pictures are so cute! I love the one of her with Bitty too. Those cards are precious! What a big grown up girl!

Tara said...

those pictures are fantastic. I love the pupcake picture too but they are all so good. Happy 4th birthday to Morgan.

Heather said...

Those are precious. They all turned out so good.

Anonymous said...

OMgosh! How CUUUUTE are these!!

Anonymous said...

I love the ones in tbe dress and with bitty baby.

Bethany said...

Love them, love them, love them. You better remember me when you order some!! I need a b/w for my hallway!! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

They are all so great! I especially like the ones of her with Bitty Baby!

Caron said...

The pictures are great! I'd love to take Allie to Bitty Day! I bet Miss Morgan was in heaven!

I love the pupcake pic, btw!!!!

Chris said...

Where did you go??? SO CUTE. I love the collage as well. She looks like she had SO much fun!!

HAPPY FOUR MORGAN!!!!!!