We played dress up...

We danced and sang with Morgan's princess cd player. And then Morgan went into a riveting game of peek-a-boo!

I see you!!!!

Later in the afternoon Nana & Papa came over and gave Morgan part of her present....as Morgan calls it....a Princess Cheerleader Scooter!!!!

Then my sister and niece came over and they hit the pool. My niece is such a good sport and loves playing with Morgan....even in a kiddie pool! God Bless her, but they are CUTE!!!

We also tried out Morgan's new whale slide/pool. She loved it.

And got quite wild on it.... going on her tummy and backwards.

Yep, she loved it!
You know what else she loved. The sprinkler that soaked everyone in a 20 foot radius! That was HILARIOUS. I don't think that I have seen my parents move that fast in a while, maybe ever!

Finally, it was time to head inside and open more gifts from my sister and the kids. She got the Bitty Feeding set. Can you tell that she likes it???

And a high chair to feed her babies in.

Since then Morgan has the best fed babies in the land!
It was a great day and Morgan LOVED staying at home and playing most of the day.
Now, I know that Chris has done a much better job of recapping Miss Linds B-day, but I promise to get the final post in this week, hopefully.....





3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great day!!! And I can't wait to see pics of the balloons in the Living Room!!
Thanks for my giggle of the day. I love that line about you parents and the sprinkler. You made Morgan's birthday really special.
That slide is awesome! She has the most fun toys! You need to do a post one day on "Top Toys" so I know what to buy and what to leave behind!
Post a Comment