On Thursday, Morgan got her surprise from me. A trip to the American Girl Store for Bitty Fun Day! My girl LOVES this store, almost as much as me, Bethie, and Ang, but that is another story..... Anyway, a couple of months ago, I signed Morgan up for this and was glad that the day had finally arrived. I also got Morgan and Bitty Baby the matching birthday dresses just for that day. I refrained from telling her what her big surprise was until Thursday morning. I got her dressed in her new dress and then told her to get get Bitty and we would change her too. She was so excited that they matched.
A picture before we left.
I really didn't know what to expect when we got there. The descriptions of the day were a little vague. We were excited because not only did we have this planned, but Kit's best friend Ruthie just made her debut this month and Morgan had been asking to see her. Kit is Morgan's favorite big girl. Here is the first pic that I took of Morgan once we got seated.
It was the PERFECT mother/daughter experience. They had tables seat for however many were in each party. So, we had our own table. The table was set with pink lemonade and strawberry muffins. Too cute! Morgan felt like such a big girl, AND most importantly Bitty got her own seat at the table.
Morgan enjoying her lemonade.....
and coloring her picture of the Bitty Bunch.
Everyone was getting really cracked up because every time that they finished a song Morgan would turn around and scream, "Look Mommy, I did it!!"
We had so much fun that neither of us wanted to leave. It is such an experience and Morgan felt so special.
Afterwards we went to get Morgan's pictures made. I let her have some made with her and Bitty in their matching outfits, and I'll be darned if they didn't turn out to be the best ones out of all of them! What can I say the little one loves her Bitty Baby.
After a fun filled day Morgie was exhausted and this is how she ended her day.....tuckered out in her new BIG girl seat....with Bitty!
That my friends is going to be alot to live up to! I think that a trip to the House of Mouse will be the only thing bigger to Morgan. Stay tuned we still have 2 days of Birthday post left!!





5 comments:
How Fun! That sounds like every little girls dream! Do we get to see some of those professional pics?
What a neat party. I am glad Morgan had a good time.
That is so sweet! You are both good mommies! :-)
I love the pic of her turned around with her hand on her hip. That's a gal aftah my own heart right there.
what a doll miss morgan is!! great pictures, Mel!
HOw cool...great pics! I love that last one of her sleeping in her new car seat! I can't believe I'll be where you are in two short years....
Post a Comment