Morgan was playing in the sandbox last night, and I couldn't help but think back to last year..... this was always one of my favorite pictures for some reason. It is still hanging on my wall at work.
Look at her chubby little face in this one...
I went digging for these pictures last night after Morgan went to bed to compare to the ones that I took of her that night. Here are the new ones.
And her close-up...
And about all I have to say about this is .......just exactly where did my baby go???? Where did all of that baby fat go......my chubby cheeks??? Boo Hoo...... It seems clearer and clearer every day that Miss Morgan is now a little girl instead of my baby. So sad.........I have a video to post to....will try to get that up soon.





13 comments:
Awww. I love it when people post/compare old pictures!
I am sooo jealous of yours and Bethany's girl time. I've been wanting to see 27 dresses (since I was just in my 7th wedding on Saturday). Was it is a good movie?
It was a pretty cute movie. Definitely worth a watch Andrea.
It's crazy how fast they change
:-( She is SUCH a pretty girl, no matter what the age! And she has the sweetest smile. You can tell she is loved! You must be a pretty awesome momma!!!!
It is bittersweet when they grow up. She is becoming a lovely girl. I also love the princess pics. Those are great!
Oh, cute pics Morgie!!! I hope we get to see you this weekend!!!
Those are adorable pictures. She has grown up so fast from what we've all seen on the blog and she is such a happy child.
Wow! Morgan has changed so much. It makes me realize how much my girls will change in the coming year. Morgan is just too cute.
I swear Morgan looks different everytime I see here. Not that I get to see her that much lately. Give her a hug from me!
I love the comparison pics, Mel! she is as gorgeous as ever!
you guys have a wonderful, sfae and relaxing memorial day weekend, girl! :)
safe! not sfae. sorry for the typo. teacher in me to fix it! hehe ;)
Love the flashback pics! She has gotten so big! What a cutie-pie!
I love the flashbacks too. She is really growing up! Morgan is just too cute! Hope you're having a great Memorial Weekend!!!
Mel, I ahve to say that the last picture in this post if my all time favorite of Morgie. My Goodness she is a beauty! Yes, the time does sure fly by, hang in there Mom!
Post a Comment