Friday was Mother's Day Tea at Morgan's school and it was soooo fun! They started by singing about six songs. This is the one that made me laugh almost hysterically.....you'll see why at the end!
This was the last song and it got me. She was definitely pulling at the 'ole heart strings...
After the songs we had donuts and juice and they had made a whole little slideshow set to music of all of the pictures that they had made of the kids this whole year. It was too stinkin' cute!!!
And we got presents which I guess I should have taken pictures of but I didn't. They made us aprons which are adorable with their handprints making a flower and a trivet that they made a picture on. By the time that I left I had tears in my eyes. Mother's Day is very special to me because I waited a long time to have a little one and I cherish every moment of it!
I hope that all of you ladies have a fabulous Mother's Day.
p.s. stay tuned because I have like 5 more blogs on my camera just waiting....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
The video is great! Where did Morgan learn to "shake it"?
Happy Mother's Day, Mel! Hope you had a great day.
Hilarious isn't it.....you KNOW that she didn't learn it from me that is FOR SURE!!!!
Super Cute videos! Happy belated Mother's day Melanie! I'll be checking in on you for more, and do the same for me why dontcha. A week off brings lots o new material ; )
Awwwwwwwww! That is so cute! Happy Mother's Day.
man, i have the worst video envy rigth now, Mel. Your videos are so, so, you know, UPLOADED! and perfect!!! and it prolly didn't take you a week to get up on here!
I love these vids!
and i Hope you had the best Mother's Day! you are one of the most inspiring and awesome moms i know!
I LOVE that little song! Morgan is too cute and sassy : ) She has really grown up.
Post a Comment