I don't think that I have to say a whole lot about these pictures. My mom & dad had been telling me that when my Papa comes down to their house to see Morgan that she thinks she has to walk him back home. I hadn't seen it but was just dying to......luckily Friday I had my camera when I got to experience it the first time.
In this one you can see my Papa pointing at something. I can just hear him telling her about some bird or flower that they are looking at.
Funny thing is that Papa walks Morgan back down too!
Ahhhh, just makes my heart melt. I made this trek many, many times in my childhood myself. Summers were for going to Mema & Papa's first thing in the morning.....cause they would give you coffee and make you feel like a grown-up....even though it was just milk with a tinge of coffee in it! And then you got to play Uno and school with Mema and checkers with Papa. And Mema ALWAYS had biscuits......and everyone knows that my Mema made the BEST biscuits ever!!! So, it makes my heart swell to see Morgan loving her Papa so fiercely that she feels she has to walk him home.
Too sweet!!!







5 comments:
Okay, this is seriously one of my favorite posts ever! The pictures are priceless.
I so wish I had had relationships like that with my grandparents (or great-grandparents). Unfortunately we lived too far away...
How sweet. How many times did we run over to their house to play and eat!! This is a great post!
Too cute. Ahh, the memories they bring back. They are adorable.
okay, now i love papa clay too!! what a sweetheart! these pics are just awesome, Mel. what a sweet post.
That post and those photos made me cry Mel, it is the most sweet and endearing thing ever! You are so blessed that Morgan gets to know Papa Clay and it sure looks like the feeling is mutual!
Post a Comment