I just got so emotional watching that. Oh, I'm telling you, you girls are made for each other. She even looks like you, Mel. Isn't it amazing how there's a plan layed before we are born that will manifest itself into our perfect happiness. Amazing.
I couldn't say it better Bethie! Although I do have to rant every once in a while (and thanks for that), I do love the little squirt more than I ever thought or dreamed that I could. This road definitely isn't where I saw my life going, but it is so much better than I could ever have hoped!!
And every where that we go cashiers and strangers are always telling her you look just like your Mama. I have just now gotten to where I don't have to hold my mouth shut to keep from telling them if they only knew!!!! Ha Ha! Her caseworker says that they should make posters of me & Morgan to recruit foster parents and put on them "Look what you can get....minus the stretch marks, morning sickness, and labor pains!!"
okay, i'm crying...i'll admit...i am a weepy gal..this touched me, mel. i loved it. you are an extraordinary mommy...morgan is an angel sent to your life....to give so much joy, happiness..and you are a gift to her as well. it's a beautiful thing, girl. thanks for sharing the video. :)
I have to agree with Beth. Mom says that you will never get another kid that looks more like you than Morgan. She is precious! I need to get my snow pictures up.
All the pics are just amazing! It looks like y'all had so much fun in the snow. It snowed for a long time here this weekend, but it didn't stick : ( I agree with Morgan's caseworker-y'all would make an awesome recruitment poster!
Put me in the tears category too, that was just beautiful! You can just tel how much you two love each other...it shows in your faces! What a fantastic snow day! Love Morgan's Mickey & Minnie hat too! :)
I'm so late but that was an amazing video. You are very talented with the videos. Morgan looks extremely happy and you two belong together. You're perfect for each other.
So sweet! I'm finally catching up here with everyone. I echo what everyone has already said...you and Morgan are MADE FOR EACH OTHER! Love her M&M hat too. Bring her to my blog later this weekend and she can see lots of pretty pics of Cinderella's Castle and Disney! I've got WAY too many pics! Have a great weekend!
My name is Melanie. This is the story of my life and trials as a foster parent turned proud adoptive mommy. I got my first little girl, Morgan, on February 7th, 2007. So begins our story together....
10 comments:
I just got so emotional watching that. Oh, I'm telling you, you girls are made for each other. She even looks like you, Mel. Isn't it amazing how there's a plan layed before we are born that will manifest itself into our perfect happiness. Amazing.
I couldn't say it better Bethie! Although I do have to rant every once in a while (and thanks for that), I do love the little squirt more than I ever thought or dreamed that I could. This road definitely isn't where I saw my life going, but it is so much better than I could ever have hoped!!
And every where that we go cashiers and strangers are always telling her you look just like your Mama. I have just now gotten to where I don't have to hold my mouth shut to keep from telling them if they only knew!!!! Ha Ha! Her caseworker says that they should make posters of me & Morgan to recruit foster parents and put on them "Look what you can get....minus the stretch marks, morning sickness, and labor pains!!"
okay, i'm crying...i'll admit...i am a weepy gal..this touched me, mel. i loved it. you are an extraordinary mommy...morgan is an angel sent to your life....to give so much joy, happiness..and you are a gift to her as well. it's a beautiful thing, girl. thanks for sharing the video. :)
Can't say it enough. She's adorable & you can tell she's having so much fun! Love her Mickie & Minnie hat. What a blessing.
I have to agree with Beth. Mom says that you will never get another kid that looks more like you than Morgan. She is precious! I need to get my snow pictures up.
All the pics are just amazing! It looks like y'all had so much fun in the snow. It snowed for a long time here this weekend, but it didn't stick : ( I agree with Morgan's caseworker-y'all would make an awesome recruitment poster!
Put me in the tears category too, that was just beautiful! You can just tel how much you two love each other...it shows in your faces! What a fantastic snow day! Love Morgan's Mickey & Minnie hat too! :)
That was an amazing video!!! I can't wait to have times like that with Jamie!!! You are such a good mom!
I'm so late but that was an amazing video. You are very talented with the videos. Morgan looks extremely happy and you two belong together. You're perfect for each other.
So sweet! I'm finally catching up here with everyone. I echo what everyone has already said...you and Morgan are MADE FOR EACH OTHER! Love her M&M hat too. Bring her to my blog later this weekend and she can see lots of pretty pics of Cinderella's Castle and Disney! I've got WAY too many pics! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment