Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Card Attempts

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Wooohooo, Mel Mel. I take a little blogging break and look what all you've learned. Oh, it was just yesterday that I introduced you to the wonderful world of Blogger and now you're out blogging me!!! What's up, Girl!!! You gotta show me how you did that. Morgan's montage was awesome. I actually got teary eyed seeing all of her pictures. Oh, seriously, Mel, this little girl is going to have the best Chrstmas ever - becuase she's spending it with you.

Tara said...

That is awesome. How'd you learn to do all that? After you teach Bethany, you have to teach me. Those pictures are so cute. Morgan looks like she had the best time and she is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. That is so neat! I saw more than one pictures you could use in there!

Heather said...

She is just gorgeous. Those pictures are great and your christmas card will be wonderful. Please post a copy for us to see.

Caron said...

Your pictures are amazing! Morgan looks adorable... so many expressions! Did you pick the one on your blog page for the card? I would have had a tough time choosing!!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that? Love it, Melanie! that was so fun to watch! Love the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!

Kimmie Kay said...

That's an amazing video Mel, great job!