Saturday, September 1, 2007

Some Dawgs & Cracker Barrel


Much to my dismay when I went to put Morgan's new Dawgs shirt on her this morning it was WAY too big! She was so disappointed. I had been telling her that today was the big day that she could wear her Dawg shirt, she loves it. Somehow we did manage to survive...I'll definitely have to find one before next weekend though! We went and picked up my Mommy and my Sis and headed for the mall to Morgan's favorite store, The Disney Store and to LifeWay to pick up the new Karen Kingsbury book. We ended up at Cracker Barrel, Yummy! And luckily I had my camera so I could at least show the home team some support. I loved these rocking chairs!
Ever the Priss!


The 2 of us together.

Morgan had a great day. Her favorite store and that girl loves her some country cookin'.

Well as I sign off the Dawgs are winning. YEAH.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

5 comments:

Caron said...

Hi Melanie! Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog! Morgan is a cutie! I love the priss pose!

Tara said...

That's a great picture of you and Morgan. Glad you two had a good day and definitely find her a Dawgs shirt!

Chris said...

Those are cute pics. I LOVE the one of her with her legs crossed. TOO funny. Where do they get that "attitude" so early??? She's such a cute little lady. Glad to see you put one of you and her together on there too.
Have a great rest of the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Love me some Cracker Barrel! Very sweet picture of the two of you.

My favortie uga store/website to shop at is ugaredzone.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks Andrea. I have had a hard time finding her one!