Morgan saw a pair of boots in a store a month or so ago and she really wanted them. I thought that it was odd because she has never asked for anything in a store. I didn't get them but she continued to talk about them. I found a cute pair of boots at a consignment sale and bought them to see if she would really like to wear boots or not.......YEAH........ummmmm......L-O-V-E-S them!!!!!! Absolutely refuses to take them off (kinda like Joe's bowling shoes). Here are some quick shots of Morgie sproting her new favorite boots!
I don't know what she is doing here.....kinda looks like a SuperMan pose or something....maybe she is inventing her own new superhero.....





9 comments:
Love the boots! Allie actually has the same ones. I bought them on Ebay last year. I just had to have them to go with her pink and brown "Rhinestone Cowgirl" Halloween costume. She loved hers and wanted to wear them everywhere!
Morgan is just adorable and she looks so proud of them! You can tell she's a happy girl! You are doing a GREAT job with her!
Very styling, Morgan. I had a pair when I was five. They were red and went fabulously with my '80s shorts. :) Of course, my mom made me wear them with skirts and jeans, but I tried.
I had a pair of grey ones when I was little that I wore everywhere! Hers are much cuter. She is such a pretty little cowgirl-the pony tails complete the outfit.
That is a great outfit to go with her cute boots! She looks adorable.
SO CUTE!! Love that second pose. What a camera ham. VERY, VERY CUTE!
Cute boots! She has definitely got the pose down.
Mel- Morgan woulda fit right in at the Chesney concert!! She looks awesome in her boots and denim skirt! :)
oh, and the boots are a waaay better look than joe's nasty bowling shoes. ;)
LOVE the boots Melanie! Hubby is from Texas in this family, so both of his girls got red boots when they were tots. Morgan's working em too. :)
Post a Comment