These are some of the pics that I have taken over the last week. When I was downloading them I noticed one thing. In just about every single one Morgan is walking around with either Minnie Mouse or Mickey Mouse! So, I thought that I would dedicate this post to Morgans' love of all things Mouse! Morgan is so obsessed with Minnie that her favorite church dress is her favorite simply because it has white polka dots on it......why you ask???? Hello! Minnie's dress has white polks dots on it!!!!
Below are a few pictures of her new Minnie Mouse pillow....which she begs to take everywhere......but I beg and plead to please bring the little Mickey & Minnie's, PLEASE!!!

Proudly displaying her Minnie.
This morning we were ready to go to church and I usually let Morgan pick which baby to bring. She usually will settle for the little Minnie & Mickey because if she picks them then I let her bring them both. But not this morning, we had to lug the Mommy Minnie Mouse (as Morgan calls her).
A question that every parent asks themselves about 50 times a day......is it worth the fight???
This picture answers that question. Who could say no to this?!?!?!?!?!? Only a stronger woman than me could come between her favorite girl and her favorite Mouse!!!!





7 comments:
For the love of Mickey or Minnie let her take the toys. HAHA! We have the same battles at our house. Will it be the little ones or the big ones? Somtimes who cares as long as they are quiet for say..... 5 minutes.
well, looks like everyone is remodeling their blog, i see! blog make-overs. love it. :)
Morgan is so beautiful. her eyes in that last photo are just amazing!
Those are sweet pictures. That girl would go crazy for Disney World.
What a silly picture in my head with Morgan and her big minnie pillow walking into church! Funny stuff right there.
I love it. They're adorable and she could be wanting to take a blanket reminicent of Joe's to church. :)
Beautiful pics. She has the prettiest eyes. Hey at least it's MINNIE MOUSE and not SPONGE BOB....LOL...Sorry Katie!
We live very close to the House of Mouse Melanie, so if you're ever looking for anything let us know. :) I still have my Minnie Mouse watch that I had as a kid. You know, my youngest Caroline has had a stuffed dolphin (from Sea World) that she took EVERYWHERE with her since birth. Chris can attest to this firsthand, LOL! I can so relate to this post and couldn't fight about it either(although I tried, like you especially to just let the miny version go out of the house). Caroline is 9 now and "fishy" doesn't leave the house anymore, but she still sleeps with him. :)
Post a Comment