Tomorrow Mr Luke turns the big 2!! His Mickey Mouse Birthday Bash was last Saturday and we had loads of fun! Here is Luke tearing into one of his presents.
I think the little man got EVERYTHING anyone could find with Mickey on it! He even got Mickey crocs! Morgan was extremely jealous of this next present. She has been eyeing it for about a month and Christmas is a long time away!!!
The balloons were a hit as with any party.
Luke pushed this little dump truck around all over the place after he finished opening all of his presents.
Could he be any cuter???? And finally I leave you with a picture of Livi & Morgan. Best buds/ Best Cuz's.

Your birthday party was a blast Luke!
Happy 2nd Birthday Bud!
Mel Mel & Morgan love you!





7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Luke! Mickey is a great classic to love.
Happy 2nd birthday Luke!
"Hot Dog", I've been waiting to see some pictures from his party.
"Golly" that kid is all kinds of cute.
Looks like a fun time! you took some great pictures, Mel. Happy 2nd birthday, Luke!!
I know Andrea. Me & Angela are so happy that our kids got hooked on Mickey & Minnie! I never would have thought that our kids would with all the new stuff out now, but Mickey Mouse Clubhouse rules at both mine and Ang's homes.
Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Digity Dog!!!
OK, I am totally crazy. For some reason last night I thought that it was Wednesday night (what with no tv to keep help me keep track of the days)! Today is soooo not my Lukie's B-day! I just noticed at the top of my post that it says Tuesday! His bday is the 20th......I claim brain dead! Sorry Luke!
Happy Birthday Luke! Cute pics! gotta love MICKEY!
Thanks Mel for the post and coming to the party. It would not have been the same without you and Morgan there. Happy birthday buddy. I love you!!
Post a Comment