Thursday, August 9, 2007

Drowsy Bubbles???


Who knew 6 months ago that this little girl would love the water so much?!?!?! Morgan was rather wild Tuesday night after her counseling session so I put some of the Johnson's Lavender Bath in her bath water in hopes of calming her down. I usually only use this for Maddie as it was recommended by her dr. So I had no clue that when put it in a whole tub it would make bubbles. Morgan didn't know what to think about them at first but she figured it out pretty quickly!
She started off a little tame....

She thought that that was hilarious so she got a little braver.....

Then I had to calm her down a little cause she was going nuts with it. It was even in her eyes!

So much for the calming aroma of lavender!!!!!! It definitely did nothing to make this little one drowsy, or tired, or CALM....

4 comments:

Tara said...

We use the lavendar too, sometimes. I buy the Target brand because it's just over $1. It smells great but does little to settle Evan too. Morgan looks so cute dressed in bubbles!

Anonymous said...

i use that lavender shizz on myself and it has yet to calm me down either...but i do enjoy that smell. :) morgan looks adorable. her eyes are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

David is always putting bubbles in his eyes and I am rushing to get them out and every time I have to remind myself...hey wait...this is the no tear formula!

Chris said...

I have the lavender Aveeno and the lotion for after the bath and I doubt it works either. But it sure smells good. Those pics are SOOOOOOOO cute! She was having a blast!