Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day!!!


Well Blogger Buds, we had a great celebration for the 4th. On the 3rd we went to Beth's work cook-out and watched the fireworks. It is great fun every year and Beth's family and friends far outnumber everyone else there. Earlier that day the girls had a 4th of July parade at their daycare. I'll have to post pics of that later.
Here are some pictures of the girls before we left in their red, white, & blue.

I am feeling Angela's pain trying to get a good picture of all 3 of hers together. I can't even get one good one of the two of mine!!!

While at the picnic Alex & Maddie became really good buds. That Alex is a cutie-pie!!!
Here is Maddie hanging out in her stroller people watching.
Morgan got a flag painted on her face and almost fell asleep while the lady was doing it!!!!

Here is a picture of the 3 of us. The girls are much more interested in the fireworks than in getting their pictures made at this point.
It was alot of fun this year seeing everything through their little eyes. I never would have thought that Madison would like the fireworks but she loved them, wouldn't take her eyes off them!
Hope everyone had a great 4th!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls were so cute in their outfits. We had a great time at the cookout. Between my kids and yours running around we really did not get to talk that much. We needs a girls night soon.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are too cute!! I love the one with Alex and Maddie and Alex has her mouth open-they are adorable! Glad you had a great 4th!

The Nash's said...

The girls are adorable. My kids finally loved the fireworks this year. Of course, Izzy had to wear ear muffs - at least he didn't cry to get in the car and go home! We miss you guys. Lightening struck at the house Sunday night and we are still without a home phone. Email me at some point today. Maybe we can swim this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I too was surprised that wasn't scared of the fireworks and actually liked them! I think the secret is to sit close enough to see them, but far away enough that it doesn't hurt their ears!

I love the girl's outfits...very festive!

Anonymous said...

Ang, refresh my memory....what is adult talk like???? Girls night??? Between our 8 kids me, you, & Beth may never again have a girls night! Nah!!!

Lissa--I wondered where you had been. I had called your home phone bunches of times.

Tara said...

great pics! Happy 4th.

Heather said...

They look great, Mel. I love their red, white & blue.

Chris said...

The girls look awesome in their outfits. TOO CUTE! Looks like they had a fun time on the fourth!
You look SO happy in that last picture!