
This was after I had parked in the garage around 6:30......and she went straight to bed for the night and never made a peep!
Today, I took Maddie to the Dr and she weighs 11lb and 14ozs and is 22 inches long. The doc said that she thinks that she has colic and reflux......guess I am getting paid back for that 9 months of non-stop screaming that I hear about all the time. By the second night Maddie had already found her favorite place to sleep...

Tonight I put her swing to use and she loves it!

Can you tell?!?!?! What a cutie-pie!!!!

Sorry this is so random but that is about all that I can do for now....sorry ladies.
PS Bethie had Zach yesterday. Both Mom & Zach are doing great. Zach weighed 7lbs 11ozs and was 20inches long. Beth said that he looks like Livi to her especially his expressions. I can't wait to meet him. I just can't swing it with both girls but I may be waiting on their doorstep Sunday when they get home!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS PRESTON FAMILY!!!!





7 comments:
Poor Morgan!!! I love the picture of Madison with her arms above her head...that usually means so serious sleep. Best of luck.
I wonder what you looked like after all that? Once again, I marvel at you. Those little girls are blessed.
Sleeping in the swing is a life saver. Laney and I have done a few nights with her in the swing and me in the recliner.
Congrats to Bethany and family! and your pictures are great! Madison is beautiful.
Yay, Congrats to Bethany. Can't wait to see pics of Zach. Those girls are precious. I don't blame Morgan for taking advantage and sleeping!
Mel...congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Please let me know if you need anything. I have baby stuff that DJ is out growing by the week. Jennica
I am lovin' seeing the pics of your girls sleeping...its your only free moment, no?
Kiss baby Zach for me ; )
Don't you know it Andrea....Unfortunatley they NEVER sleep at the same time! And Zach is a cutie but I didn't get a good pic of him Sunday cause it was time to eat and he was fussy. But he is TINY! I think that he is smaller than Livi was if that tells you anything. He lost down to 6lb 15oz before he left the hospital too! But he is perfect in every way, he already looks like a little man!
Post a Comment