Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Three M's......

My nice little family of two suddenly became a family of 3 quite quickly today! Almost 4 months to the day of getting Morgan I have now got two daughters. Today 3 month old Madison came to join us. This is the first pic of her....

This is Morgan's first glance at her....

All 3 of us.....the 3 M's....Mel, Morgan, & Madison....

Madison's first playmate Alex.....

The happy Papa & Nana....

And all clean and fed and ready for a good nap.....

I hate to be short about this but it is 1AM and everyone has just now left and I promised pics.

Wow....I am a mom of 2 girls in half that the time that it took Bethie to cook lil' Zach!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I had no idea you were getting another child! That is just awesome. What a blessing, Melanie. Madison is a lucky little girl, that's for sure! I can't wait to hear more about your new addition. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Mel, Madison is so cute. Thanks for letting me share in your special moment last night. It is truly touching to see this kids transform. If you need anything call me.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your newest addition. I'm sure you girls will have a lot of fun.

Christie Ingram said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I bet Morgan loves having a little sister.

Heather said...

Oh congratulations! She's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow-its crazy to think that Madison wasn't even born yet when you first got Morgan! Congratulations-I'm praying for you!

The Nash's said...

You are such an awesome person! I'm so proud of you. You're doing an excellent job so far. I can't wait for John, Chey & Izzy to meet Madison. If you ever feel like you need a sane moment, pack the kids up and bring them to me. We would love to help out in any way we can. We love you!

Tara said...

Wow! Congrats. You are such a wonderful person to take care of these beautiful girls. They are so lucky!