Sunday, June 3, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!!!

This week is going to be very busy and hectic. We started VBS at Angela's church tonight. It starts at 5:45, which is great when your kid goes to bed at 7:30! Tomorrow I took the day off to clean house, B-O-R-I-N-G, I just can't seem to get Morgan unattached while she is here with me long enough to do anything. Tuesday is the next court date and on top of that I have to take her to Marietta that afternoon for an evaluation that could last hours! If I survive Tuesday without being put into a padded room...then my office is going to the Braves game Wednesday. Sounds fun I know...I won't go into details to bore you with the reasons that it is anything but. Then Thursday I get to meet with the therapist who is going to start seeing Morgan. I am SUPER excited about this!!!! She helped my cousins foster child tremendously! And Thursday is the last night of VBS too! As I am reading this it doesn't sound all that bad, I guess I just know that alot of really important things are going to be happening for Morgan this week. If I don't manage to get a blog up this week I will at least read all of you guys! Keep me entertained and laughing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! it does sound like your week is packed with stuff to do. Hope all goes well with Morgan. You're doing such a great job with her, Melanie! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

You forget to mention that Zachary is coming on Thursday!!!!! When need to try to go down and see him together.

Tara said...

I hope your week goes well. I'll be thinking about you and Morgan

Anonymous said...

Jeez, Ang you are right....I knew that I was leaving something out! I plan on going Thursday afternoon after I get out of the meeting. I don't know when I will go back but I probably will before they head home. I'll let ya know!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh so Morgan follows you all over, huh? Yep, I feel your pain. I however have resorted to letting David "pretend" to help me clean...one swiffer duster for me, one for you...have at it kid!