and of course I didn't freak her out when I screamed "Don't move! Mommy has to go get the camera!" Oops....a bit of a Bethie moment. Just in case you couldn't tell where the water comes too I decided to add this next picture too. I couldn't resist taking these because the ones who were here for that very first bath would never believe that this is where she is now!

It is totally all the way up the side of her face! Just her cute little face is sticking out of the water. I am so proud of her. I can remember loving the water and taking swimming lessons when I was 5ish and the only thing that I could not stand for the longest time was floating on my back, because I couldn't stand the water over my ears and only my face sticking out of the water. What a BIG girl!!!! Here is a pick of Morgan post bath and ready for bedtime. Ahhh, how cute!!!!

She is so cute and she gets so proud of herself when she can tell that I am excited at something that she can do. Oh, and 2 nights ago she surprised me by counting all the way to 17 by herself! Ahhh, such pride you have when your little ones start learning things by leaps & bounds. Morgan, you've come a long way baby!!!!





5 comments:
ahhh, what a sweet post, melanie. and what a great mommy you are. i am so glad you got those great bath time pics. they are really adorable.
Great title, Great pictures, Great post!
She has come so far because you are such a great mom!! Keep up the great work there are more suprises around the corner.
She's so cute. Those are wondeful pictures.
Way to Go, Morgan. Olivia would never lay on her back...she's a face down kinda chick - weird, I know.
Post a Comment