Ok, so I reek at the whole painting thing and apparently the whole picking of the paint too. When we painted Morgans room the first time I wanted a pale shade of yellow that would be neutral. What I got was banana yellow! It was hideous! So, finally I rallied the troops to paint again. This time Beth convinced me to go with two colors. This time I took her with me since she has FAB taste! And might I add a huge thanks since she stayed up till 1AM primering the room Friday night. Two of the walls are a color called Lotus Flower and it is kinda a creamy color with just a tinge of yellow to it. The other two are green and I don't remember the actual color name. I searched high and low for something to put on her walls that could make it a girls room but could be removed easily if needed to be. I found the PERFECT things.
Once upon a time there was a Princess named Morgan.....

She loves her new "castle-house" as she calls it. She says that the princesses name is Morgan, of course!
Here is a closer pic of the new wall art. The "Once Upon A Time" is still kinda blurry.

Here is a picture of the two walls with the most change. Above the window it says "a dream is a wish your heart makes." I just couldn't resist. I am such a huge Cinderella freak! I think that every little girl should feel like a little princess!

And since her bed is now pretty free of walls except the back this is what she has learned that she can do.

Yep she absolutely loves to crawl under the bed and play, hide, or crawl all the way across as fast as she can!
Again a huge thanks to Bethie, my Mommy, and my Sis. I love you girls!!!
4 comments:
Yeah!!! It looks so good!!! I'm so glad that you're happy with it. The Castle turned out even better than I imagined!!! Just wait until you see what I got Morgan for her birthday - she's sure to feel like a princess!!!
I love the princess room. Cute idea. This is giving me lots of ideas for her birthday.
How fun! I can't wait to hopefully have a little girl one day so I can play princess and treat her like one. Morgan is such a doll.
Okay, the room looks awesome! you are a cinderella freak after my own heart, Mel. I love all things princess and cinderella. Y'all did an excellent job!!!
Post a Comment