Mel, I've been reading you from the link on Tara's blog and I love it. These pics of Morgan are ADORABLE! From the pictures you can tell she has blossomed so much in your care.
My name is Melanie. This is the story of my life and trials as a foster parent turned proud adoptive mommy. I got my first little girl, Morgan, on February 7th, 2007. So begins our story together....
6 comments:
I love that dress and her cute pedicure!
Love it. Love it.
Such a gorgeous gal! Love the toes!
I think this is a new poem waiting to happen (maybe a 2nd verse to sugar and spice and everything nice?) Awesome flip flops!
^ oops I'm a dork...I just read your title!
Mel, I've been reading you from the link on Tara's blog and I love it. These pics of Morgan are ADORABLE! From the pictures you can tell she has blossomed so much in your care.
Post a Comment