I am sorry for the delay in sharing this news. Friday night Morgan's caseworker came to meet me at Morgan's visit. She told me that EVERY single person except Lumpkin Co had denied Morgan's aunt. That would be the caseworker, her supervisor, Forsyth Co, and the independent who did the study all denied her. It apparently isn't official yet but there is no way she said. However, she assured me that when Mom's attorney gets news of this that we will be back in court again. She did say that she wasn't denied for something like a dirty house or that they thought that she was unfit or anything like that. She says it will all hold up in court that they found some serious criminal background. I was SOOOO relieved!!!! So, until I know further I don't have to worry about anything until court June 5th. Hooray!!!! Thanks for every prayer that was uttered to the Father in Morgan's behalf on this subject.
Also, just out of the respect for my friends.....I feel that I must warn you......my nephew got his license today!!!! Alert everyone!!! The roads aren't safe anymore!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Lumpkin Co. is one scary place...glad I was only a temporary resident for 4 years...
Thanks for the update. I will continue to pray for you and Morgan.
Yea! Congrats! I will continue to lift you guys up! God Bless!!!
Great news! So happy for you! many more prayers coming your way! :)
Glad to hear the wonderful news. I will continue to keep you and Morgan in my prayers too.
Yeah, I am so excited. I was wondering if you had heard anything yet. I have kind of been in a fog the last couple of days. SORRY!!!! Give Morgan a big hug and kiss for me.
So glad Miss Morgan's safe with you, Mel. We're still praying!!
Post a Comment