
This is Beth opening her gifts. As you can tell she had LOTS of help from the kiddies.

Olivia was very pleased with her.....er, I mean Zachary's, new toys. She said that she was testing them out for Zach, already taking on her BIG sister role.

All kinds of fun was had by kids and grown-ups alike. And Livi and Luke even had their own "mini-date." I can't remember if this picture was before or after their mini make-out session. Angela & Beth are going to have to watch these two!!!! Look at them.....doesn't it make you wonder what they are thinking???? Luke says "I am going to marry you" Livi responds (with her hand on her chest) "Who, Me?"

After the shower we all went home for a few hours and then me,Beth, & Ang went out to PF Chang's and to Babies R Us. All in all a great day for us girls. We had tons of fun helping Bethany get ready for Zach's arrival. Now we all wait until we get to see him!





5 comments:
Bethany looks so good! I love that top she's wearing. what a fun day for y'all. my all time fave restaurant is PF Changs. Mean, that place is delicious! Great pictures! :)
i meant "Man" that place is delicious! not "mean". whoops! haha!
Livi looks cute, so does Bethany! Great caption of the pic with Livi and Luke.
How sweet. I love the pic of Luke and Livi. Love is in the air!!! In a few years I will not be so easy going about this.
I love that shirt too Bethany! Sorry I missed it, but I'll be sending little Zach something real soon. Thanks for posting about this Melanie, I was hoping to see pics of the event.
Post a Comment