Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Birthday x's 20!!!!

Happy 20th Birthday Embidey!!!

Ok, if I thought that my nephew turning 16 made me feel old I was in for a rude awakening today. Today my oldest niece Emily turned 20! Can you believe it?? So, in an attempt to make myself feel better I went digging for more old pictures to get her with! In the one below she might be almost 3ish.....has to be....she didn't start growing hair until she was 2!

This is one of my all time favorites. I have always loved this picture of Emily. It perfectly captures her playful nature in a classic "look- at- me" kind of way!

And here she is today, at 20, blowing out her birthday candles.

Emily, you are no longer a teenager but have turned into a beautiful young woman. I wish every happiness for you. Remember to always let God lead you in your decisions. Your whole life is ahead of you, go after it!

And always remember Mel-Mel and Morgan love you Emmy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emily. I can not believe it!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Emily and Chey! Again, what i wouldn't give to be 20 again, or 4 for that matter! :)although at times people tell me i act like i am around 4. :)
Love Chey's b-day cake. I had one like that when i was a lil' girl. i used to be obsessed with ole SS!