Today has been a day straight out of foster care heck! Just to vent a while I think that I have lost my mind and I was even off work today! This morning when I was taking Morgan to daycare I went to work instead of daycare had to turn around, then I went by her daycare and had to turn around again..... UGHHHH......I went home and cleaned all day and then went to pick Morgan up from her visit at 6. Let me just tell you she was horrible with a capital HORRIBLE!!! Defiant and hateful and demanding. Totally not her usual self. She wouldn't take her thumb out of her mouth except to fuss at me and she was making that moaning sound that she used to make all the time again.
To top all of that off tomorrow is another court day. Supposedly nothing should happen but it makes me nervous all the same. Morgan's mom got the same attorney as my cousin's first foster child and she is horrible. She is one of those that think that it doesn't matter what the parents did wrong they never deserve to have their children taken from them and she fights tooth and nail for them even after the parents themselves stop fighting.
Well I suppose that I will stop venting and go watch the hottie new Bachelor! But everyone please remember us in your prayers tomorrow that everything will work towards God will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Sorry you had a bad day. You will be in my prayers.
I'm glad you can vent to your blogging buddies and know that we will all be praying for you.
Sounds like you had a really bad day. You and Morgan have been in my thoughts all day. Please let me know when you hear something tomorrow.
Love ya,
Sissy
ahh, yes...the Bachelor heals all things..indeed. hehe ;)
I am so sorry about your day. I have had many days like this as well.
I admire you so much, Melanie, and the great love you give to that precious little girl.
Hang in there! Today will be great,i bet. :)
and if it ain't well,at least Idol's on tv tonite. ;)
Mel, I hope things went well today. You're both in my thoughts and prayers.
Hi Melanie,
Thank you for visiting our blog and leaving a comment. I think I spoke with you over e-mail before about international adoption. I hope and pray that your court date went well. I think it is awesome what you are doing and Morgan is so sweet.
Post a Comment