Today is my nephew Ethan's 16th birthday. I can't believe it! The kids are really starting to make me feel OLD!!!
I thought that I would get all mushy and pull out a few pictures of Ethan to show everyone that he has always been a cutie! He'll probably kill me for this, but it is my right as an aunt. So, here they are.
This is Ethan in his ball uniform at a game. This is the really cute age.....ya know where they go out there and play in the dirt instead of paying attention....I know this because I actually have a picture of him doing it at this same game!
Then this one is a killer. The very evidence that I needed to prove that his nickname "Macho Man" fits perfectly. Even at this young age Ethan is already showing off his muscles to anyone who will look!

As you can tell below, Ethan was thrilled to be spending his 16th birthday at an egg hunt with the family. But don't fear he was in a much better mood when his girlfriend showed up!

Happy 16th Birthday Macho Man!!!!!!
Me & Morgan love you whole bunches!!!!





5 comments:
Little Matt!!! Gosh I forgot how much he resembled my brother when he was a kid!!!
Happy Birthday, Ethan - you handsome thing you! Can I presume that you'll be driving on the road soon????
ahhh, to be 16 again....what's that like? it's been sooo long! Happy Birthday to Ethan! it's a big year!
Boy are we old or what!! Happy Birthday Ethan!
Love the cute pictures of my macho man. I can remember very well the day he was born and now he's already 16. My how time flys. I told him last night that he is one of my pride and joys. I think he had a good birthday, he says it would have been better if one of his presents were a truck. But oh well, I had to disappoint him.
Love ya,
Sissy
haha... look at that beast, i cant help it im so sexy
love ya lots
ETHAN
Post a Comment