Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Surprise!!!!!!


Today my Siemens buddies in my department gave me a SURPRISE shower. And let me just say that I was not only surprised, I was floored! They had it in the morning so there was fruit, juice, chocolate milk, muffins, cookies, bacon, Miriam's famous breakfast casserole, and Krispy Kreme donuts...... YUM-O!!!!! It was great. I didn't have my camera so I promised everyone that I would take pictures of Morgan when she got to see the massive amount of loot she got.

After we got home and finished bath time and got our PJ's on we started in. I took this picture before I let her rip into it.

She started out pretty hesitantly.....

But she warmed up real fast!!!

She didn't know what to think about her new talking vacuum. She just kept trying to get in for a closer look.

She decided that she liked it and then moved on to the next present.

A Princess Belle doll that she can take a bath with and she even came with a magic wand that changes the color of the water. She couldn't resist giving Belle a hug and kiss.

Then there was this Georgia Bulldog doll. Isn't it adorable??? I love it and Miss Morgan does too! Then there was this......I know she is goofy.

She is giving her new sippy cup some major love! This kid goes crazy over sippy cups.

Can you tell that she was excited????? After she finished it was bedtime. We read one of her new Dr Seuss books "Oh, the THINKS you can Think!" said our bedtime prayers and she was out! All the excitement tuckered her out.

I never thought for a minute when I started this journey that I would receive the amount of love and support that I have. My friends and family have been very supportive and love little Morgan already. Although, I do have to say that it is hard not to! I am humbled daily by the outpouring of love that everyone has shown to this little girl who has touched my heart to the very core. I couldn't do it without all of you!

God Bless you all and I will never be able to thank you all enough, You are the BEST!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an awesome shower (I am salivating over the food). My nephew has that vacuum its actually a pretty cool toy.

Anonymous said...

That was so great what your friends did for you! and the food does sound like it was amazing. Morgan got some great stuff. she is so very blessed to have you, melanie.

Anonymous said...

She got lot so cool stuff. I see in the last picture that it looks like she has a night-night like Luke's.

Anonymous said...

Yes she has a new blankie. Nana just couldn't stand the yellow and blue one that she got attached to when she first came and bought her a nice new pink one this weekend. Now she has one just like Lukie's!!!

Anonymous said...

I got your link from Angela's page. I think you are doing a wonderful job with Morgan. I enjoy checking your page a few times a week to see what is going on.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bridget. You should join the world of Blogging. That way me and Ang can keep up with you too!