~~Angela~~
Me and Ang, we go way back. Outside of my cousin Bethie, Angela is my oldest friend. We are so alike in personality, that even though we didn't really look alike, our teachers couldn't keep us apart in school. My dad refers to her as his third daughter. I mean we practically lived at each others houses growing up. I don't keep a large group of really close extended friends but I have a few who might as well be family and Ang, well she is definitely one of them. I have watched her get married and build a beautiful family and am so proud of the lady that she has become. Before I get all teary, I leave you with a funny pic of me & Ang as kids.

Check out Angela's blog in my Favorite Links. It is Party of Five.
Welcome to the wondermous world of blogging Ang!!
3 comments:
Where in the world did you get that picture??? Thanks for the blog it was very sweet. I almost started crying just reading it. We have been through alot together and I hope there are many more good times to come. Love ya!
Back at ya! Isn't that pic a hoot!
ahh, gotta love those great blast from the past pictures! that is so cute!
Post a Comment