Today, I FINALLY had my last visit with my DFACS worker. That means that my life story has been completed and is now only waiting for final signatures. Might I just add how weird it is to read your life story as told by someone else. I started classes in August and the process should be completely finished by the end of the month. I am so glad that this part of classes, tons and tons of paperwork, and home evaluations are finished! So, that means by February I can start waiting on that first call. My social worker asked me today if I had any more questions, and I said, "....ummmm, yeah, so, when they drop that first kid off in the middle of the night and I get up the next day and have no clue what to do......who do I call?"
I leave you with the beginnings of the kids room and the quilt that my mom made for it.







3 comments:
this blog is going to be so cool to read as you start being a foster mom. love the crib. so cute! you're gonna do great..you'll see! :)
Love it!
That's how all mom's start out-foster or not. You learn as you go...your big heart will make up for anything you might not know!
Post a Comment