Monday, February 7, 2011

Our Fourth Year Together

Today, February 4th, marks the fourth year anniversary of the day that my sweet baby girl entered my life. The memories of the day are flooding back to me the excitement, the fear, the joy. It was completely surreal. Morgan has amazed me since the moment that she entered my front door four years ago. I expected a scared, crying, unsure little girl....but when I opened the door she bounded in smiling and hugging! She has blessed my life every since that is for sure.

I put togeter a montage of our fourth year, trying to keep with tradition. It isn't in chronological order but I still like it very much. It was a big year with kindergarten, loosing her 1st and 2nd tooth, and many many more wonderful things. Enjoy!

I have said it before but I'll say it again, no matter how motherhood comes to you it is life's biggest blessing. I love my little girl more than words could ever convey but I will be glad to spend the rest of my life showing her!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations Mel & Morgan! I can't believe it's been 4 years. I remember when you brought her home.

Tiffany said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. :) You are both lucky to have one another-a perfect match. Your pictures are amazing!!

Tiffany Paterline

Tara said...

So I've already dropped the ball for a week of return to blogging but so glad I've been along for your special ride with Morgan! You two are truly blessed to have each other!

Nikki said...

aww, congratulations!!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com --> now offering rotating photo designs!

Emeka Amakeze said...

Joys of motherhood are simply indescribable