Sunday, March 22, 2009

Soccer and dilemma.....

Ok, so this year I decided to sign Morgan up to play soccer. I thought she would really like it and it would be something more involved than t-ball. Turns out I was right... except my little one doesn't so much want to be involved.... Her she is before the game.

The coach giving them the pre-game talk. He literally has the patience of a saint! I could not have picked a better coach for her.

Doing the pre-game huddle. 1-2-3 Go Tigers!!!!

Lining up at the start of the game. Morgan looks real interested doesn't she????

Again really interested....


The one.....and I do mean the ONE and ONLY time she actually touched the ball.
Sitting on the sidelines while the other kids are getting their turn to play.


Lining up to shake hands at the end of the game.

So, the BIG dilemma...... When I was getting Morgan ready that morning I wanted to put a bow in her hair so bad. I just love the bows, but I resisted the urge. I mean we were going to play soccer....... Well, while I was watching the game and watching my child out on the field doing anything but play soccer I decided right then and there......by gosh from now on there will be a bow! At least she will be as cute as she possibly can while out there doing her princess swirls and twirls! Ha!

Not like she isn't cute enough though!!!

5 comments:

Misty said...

HAHAHA!!! I love it!!! Who cares if she's not into the game, at least she's the cutest one out there.

Anonymous said...

^ SO TRUE! I love how the uniforms look on kids that age, but Morgan looks especially cute ; )

It is so nice that she has such an awesome coach! My nephew started soccer last year and he had a good one too-it makes all the difference in the world.

The Partins said...

That is so funny.... as I was reading the blog I was thinking "She looks so cute in her bow!!" haha. Might as well look fabulous as she avoids the sport.

Heather said...

That's pretty funny, Mel. Maybe she'll warm up to soccer. If not she's living up to one of Kat's shirts : "It's Not Whether or Not you Win or Lose, but How Good Look Playing It."

Tara said...

oh yeah, keep the bow! Maybe she will get into it, if not, she sure looks cute.