Morgan's favorite thing was telling Comet to "Whoa!"
Look at her. What a BIG girl! She loved it and did everything that they told her to. I was amazed.
Molly petting one of the other horses while Morgan was riding.
After riding Morgan got to feed the horses treats. She was very, very excited about this. She talked about feeding the horses apples and carrots as much as she did about riding them!!
Feeding Comet a well deserved apple.
Then Morgan got to help brush Comet. She liked this too.
On the way out Nana and Morgan fed some of the other horses.
I love this one. Mr Horse is like gimme, gimme, gimme......and Morgan is like Um, No way!
I took some cute pics after we were finished. Here is one of Morgan sitting on top of the fence.
And I just love this one. One of my favorites.
Morgan had a great time. She will probably talk about it non-stop for a while.
So, we just have to say....THANKS BETHIE!!!!





8 comments:
Too cute! She is so precious and looks more and more grown up everyday!
That was an awesome gift. Maybe she should get a horse for Christmas ;)!!!!
You know Ang I was thinkin' the exact same thing.....What do ya say Bethie????
What fun! Glad she enjoyed it, and the pics are great, as usual!
What a great gift!!! I love the fact that her shirt has a horseshoe on it, sooo cute & sooo you! You are gonna be in for it, i can hear her now, "Mommy can you buy me a pony for Christmas".
That is every little girl's dream! Awesome pictures and her shirt is too cute. Sooo...has she been playing with any "my little ponies" these past few days?
What an awesome bday gift! Morgan was a brave big girl and looked adorable and so happy. I love the fence photo too Mel!
These are great pics! Love her shirt, the pics you took and the gift itself...the horsey! I'm sure she was on air the rest of the day!
Post a Comment