This morning Morgan looked so cute I told her that I wanted to take her picture before we went to get on the bus. Well, of course, that produced an all out fashion show! If there is one thing that this little one knows.....it is how to work the camera!
First I got this.....

Then she really started working it and came out with this.... Tyra would be so proud!!!

After about 15 shots and me saying "Morgie, really honey, can you just stand there and smile, PUH-LEASE?!?!" I finally got a "normal" one.

She does have a way of starting my day off right. And then, after the fashion show she even made sure that I got my morning exercise in by dragging (and I do mean this literally) me to the bus stop. Always looking out for me. In Morgie's own words, "Cause I care about you Mommy."
Sigh.....it is a good life!
9 comments:
That last pic is to die for Melanie! Hot pink is definately her color. Cute post-I love it!
What a little diva!! She is really working it!!!
ADORABLE!!!! that second picture is cracking me up. Tyra WOULD be proud!!!
Oh too funny, Mel! what a great way to start my Monday. Love the pictures!
Soooo cute! You can tell she loves the camera... that's my kinda kid!!! I wish more like her would come my way... I've had wild things lately! Glad y'all are well!
Pure Pork Product (read: HAM!). She's such a cutie. You're a lucky lady, Mel.
Those are such cute pictures. She definitely has a fun personality.
I'm way late here but MY GOODNESS she is adorable! That second pic made me LOL....yes, Tyra would say "FIERCE"!
Happy Mother's Day Mel!
Happy Mother's Day, Mel! Have a wonderful day! :)
Post a Comment