Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!!!!


Ok, I will have to be the first to admit that I never thought that it would actually snow last night. Then it started to flurry a little. We went on to gymnastics class and came out to some major snow. Kids were screaming and running around. We rushed home so that we could play before it stopped.
Morgan says, "It's snowing, Mommy. Look!!"



She immediately started trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue. She had seen the older kids outside of the gym doing it. Too cute!!!

I had been scared that it would stop, but as you can see it just kept on coming down!!!!
And Morgan has been practicing making snow angels for a week in the floor at home. She says that they have been doing it at school. It was hilarious to watch her do it in real snow. She just giggled and giggled. I think that we had about 20 angels in our front yard. She would do one and jump up and fall right back down to do another.



Here is yet another snow angel. She got really good at it!!! She has her eyes closed in both pictures because the snow kept falling on her face.

After about 15 minutes she got cold.....and Morgan doesn't like to be cold.... So, we came in. She must have tired herself out after gymnastics and playing in the snow. I came into the room from cooking and found her cuddled up in the floor with her baby and blanket.
It just kept on and on snowing. By about 9 or 10 we were covered over. I wished that it hadn't of rained so that Morgan could have played in all of it today. But, I hear that we may get it again this weekend! This morning they were talking about it on the radio and Morgan said "Snow?!?! They said snow!!!"

6 comments:

Tara said...

Those are the cutest pictures. It looks like you all got a good bit of snow, compared to our few flakes.

Chris said...

WOW...those are SO cute. We had a nice covering too but not until I was inside and the camera was put away!! Morgan is so adorable. I love that last pic of her in her feety pj's!
I'm going to be so bummed if we miss more snow while we're in Orlando...however...I guess I can trade snow for Mickey!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you-news of impending snow goes in one ear and out the other-how many times have the weathermen/women predicted snow and it hardly ever happens...this time it did though! I hope they are right about this weekend as well.

Love Morgan's winter gear-too cute. I also love that she is in gymnastics!

Caitlin said...

Hi. Wanted to say hello again after checking out your blog for awhile through Katie at Cuppa Joe. Morgan looks like she had a blast. Heard it would be here again tomorrow. :) Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Soo cute! I love that she's been practicing snow angels. That was one of things I desperately wanted to do when we took our first trip to Colorado when I was 5.

Bethany said...

Yeah! Snow Angels! I didn't even think to tell Olivia to do one! She went out just a few minutes ago and said, "Morgan come to our house and play in the snow." I swear she talks about y'all 24/7.