I spent the first day of the New Year with my 2 favorite little girls, Morgan & Madison! Madison came to stay with us for the afternoon and we had a ball.
She is such a little chubby now. Who would have thought 4 or 5 months ago that she would get so chubby. I love it! Check out her short little legs in this pic.
I found out that it seems Madison is probably going to live with a relative placement in a few weeks. We all feel pretty good about it. Her case worker has very high standards and she approved them. It is a young couple, and they already have a whole nursery ready and waiting for little Maddie. It made this visit a little extra special as it could be the last time that we see our little Maddie. Morgan still just adores her. She played with her and read her a book. Madison would just laugh and laugh at Morgan.

Here is a pic of me with my girls. Just look at those chubby little legs!!!!
We had a great time and we will never forget little Maddie. Hopefully, we will see her again. If we don't the time that we spent with her will forever be etched in my heart and she will forever be in my prayers.
We Love You Always Sweet Little One!!!!!





7 comments:
Maddie and Morgan are so cute together. Maddie's hair has really grown in. I love the picture of all three of you. I hope you will get to see her again.
yeah, i am bawling like a baby while reading this...you are just awesome, Mel. and you are an amazing mother. Maddie's life has been so blessed because you were a part of it.
Gorgeous pictures. Happy New Year to you and your family!
We also wish Madison all the best in her new home and will keep her in our prayers! You should be proud of taking care of her the way you did at a time when she needed you most...I admire you!
The pictures are great, you can see the love between Maddie and Morgan and I love the one of the three of you. Happy New Year to you all!!!
Good for Maddie! I hope the relative placement works out and they let you keep seeing her.
Yay Maddie! We're praying this is a long term good thing for her too. You are SO awesome to have taken such good care of her. She really has grown too. I hope that you'll get to see her again! I don't know how you do it!? Love that last pic of her too. Morgan of course is cute as ALWAYS!
Happy New Year!
What a suprise to see Maddie again. I hope it all foes well with the placement.
Happy New Year Melanie-what a great way to spend the day. Love all the pictures-Morgan's outfit is adorable-I just love the boots!
Post a Comment