Sunday, December 16, 2007

Visit to Santa & Christmas Pics

Well, this is going to be a post full of pics. I had a couple of days off last week and it was a good thing! I ended up looking at another school for Morgan one day and having a conference with her teacher another and Friday we headed to the mall to see Santa. Morgan was sooo excited she could hardly stand it! Here are some pics of her from Friday.

Too cute!!! And believe me she knows it! She heard it so many times that day that she started answering Yes when people would say "do you know how beautiful you are?"

Yep, I would say that she knows it!

She loves Santa.....I mean L-O-V-E-S him! Here are a few of the pics that I snapped while she was sitting with him. I hope that she is telling him that she wants a kitchen and not a horse!! I seriously want to have a pre-parent meeting so that he knows horses will not fit down our chimney...wink wink!!!

And I just love this one! I almost like it better than the one that they took for me.

When I went to get Morgan off of his lap Santa looked at me and said "It just doesn't get more perfect than that." Well Santa I for one would have to agree!!! She worries about Santa too. She will be playing and all of a sudden will run over and ask "Mommy, we got food for Santa right?" When I respond yes she says "and the reindeers too right, mommy?" Of course sweetie! Then tonight I told her that it was going to be cold to stay under the covers so Jack Frost wouldn't get her she said, "Santa won't get cold right Mommy?" How sweet!!!

Moving on, these are some of her Christmas pics that I had made earlier. I don't know why I haven't posted them yet. They turned out pretty good considering this is that day that she started to get sick and was diagnosed the next day with pneumonia! Her little eyes look sick in this one.

This was my favorite for some reason. I liked that she was standing up.

And then this one was too cute for me to resist also.

If you guys are still reading at this point......Have a great week!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, mel! these pictures are awesome! so adorable. Morgan takes such a good photo. loved 'em. Have a great week, girl!

Christie Ingram said...

Morgan is so cute! She just gets cuter and cuter! Have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas with that sweetie!

The Partins said...

Those pictures are SOOOO PRECIOUS! She is such a pretty little girl. I LOVE the outfit too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the one of her whispering in Santa's ear. As far as pictures with Santa go I'd have to say it doesn't get much better than that ; )

Anonymous said...

All of these photos turned out great! I love the dresses. Morgan is so cute!

Tara said...

I love the dresses too! Great pictures! Morgan is such a beautiful child!

Heather said...

I only hope to get Santa pictures that good someday! She is so cute and sweet to worry about Santa.

Chris said...

Take how much she loves Santa and reverse it and that's how Lindsay feels this year! LOL! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pic of her whispering in his ear. The dresses are to die for and I can't WAIT til I can get photos like that!!! :)
Of course I can't wish time away like that can I? What a doll. The professional pics are great too. I love when they do the santa hands in the photo like that. Especially with the small babies!

Kimmie Kay said...

Man Melanie, I wouldn't know how to pick from these they are all so good! She is a beautie and is so photogenic...I love that she loves Santa, we do too! :)