Thursday, December 20, 2007

Morgan's Preschool Party


Wednesday, I got to go to Morgan's little preschool class party. It was pretty fun and funny! Here is a video of a few of the songs that the class did for the parents and lots of other teachers who came in to watch.



This is a picture of one of the songs that I didn't video. It was so cute because it was kind of like the sticks that the big kids do at our church, and you could tell that Morgan was so proud of herself.


This is Morgan with Trey. Trey says that him and Morgan are "bestest buds forever and ever!". Too cute! And Trey was getting a little baby sister the next morning, how exciting!

Ms Kim was kind enough to take this next picture of me and Morgan in front of their classroom tree.


And this is Morgan with her teachers Mrs Sweeney, Ms Kim, and Mrs O'Brian.

Too much fun, I tell ya! Hope all you girls are having a great week and are ready for the BIG day!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Oh her and Trey are SO cute together. Love the pic of you and her in front of the tree. VERY CUTE!

I'm off the next FIVE DAYS!! WOOHOO...time for some rest between it all and the count down to be OUT of the first trimester is on!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

Love that video, Mel!

And Morgan is just a doll. Love the pic of her and you by the tree. Y'all both look beautiful.

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what her teacher was talking about. Morgan did great at the program. I love the shirt that she has on.

Anonymous said...

Super cute video! Its kinda neat to see the teacher giving instructions at the same time! I agree with Angela-I love Morgan's shirt!

Bethany said...

I've already told you this, but Olivia had to watch Morgan like a million times when I watched this the first time. She sat here and sang with her.

We had a blast a Chilis. I'm so glad we did that. Olivia and I needed some girl time out with you. We've really missed hanging out like we used to. New Year's resolution - See each other at least once a week. Morgan's growing up and I'm missing it!!!

Kimmie Kay said...

She is just adorable...hope Santa spoils her rotten!