This last weekend Morgan & I had a fun filled fall weekend (except that it was still Summer temps!). On Saturday my sister's company picnic was at Stone Mountain Park. Me and Morgan went with them. I was excited because I knew that it this was the month of the Pumpkin Festival too! I love anything and everything about the Fall....I love pumpkins, harvest time, crisp weather, turning leaves....well maybe everything cause I hate haunted houses! Anyway, we had a great time. This is a picture of me and Morgan as you go into Crossroads.
And this was a hoot! The biggest pumpkin tree ever! This is Morgie saying,Good Golly Miss Molly, Look at that Pumpkin!!!
Morgan got caught trying to hyst this pumpkin....

So, her & Molly ended up in the Crossroads Jail!!!!

After we bailed them out we got a ton more pictures and stayed to enjoy the laser show, which I am sure that Morgan has never seen. She loved it. When you ask her what we saw on Stone Mtn she says "A Movie!"
This is just one last cute pic from the day!

We had a fun filled Sunday too! But I can't fit it all in one post so stay tuned for the rest of the weekends adventures!





8 comments:
Looks like a great time, Mel. Love the pics, especially the one of Morgan checkin' out that ginormous pumpkin. too cute. :)
Glad you had fun!
She's adorable, as always. Stone Mountain looks like fun. I need to take Evan there just to look at the pumpkins.
Love the look on her face with the pumpkins. That looked like a cool weekend.
The heist/jail bit was cute! I am SOOOO with you about loving everything about fall-except the haunted houses (and scary halloween costumes/movies too).
I don't do the haunted houses either. Too worried about someone actually touching me in one of those and me freaking out beyond belief!
Cute pics! I love her face looking at the giant pumpkin.
So, what else did ya'll do???
What an awesome day Mel! I love the pumpkin patch and even though my kids are older, I still make them go every year with their younger cousins for the photo op, LOL! Morgan is so beautiful and has the best smile ever...looks like she had a blast!
How cool! The Pumpkin Festival looks like fun. I am glad you two had a good time and you got some great photos out of it too.
Too cute. Glad you guys had a great time. Can't wait for the Apple Festival this weekend!!!!
Post a Comment