Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall Fun Part 2


Slight delay in the plan to finish up last weekends Fall Fun post, and that delay is called Strep. Yuck! Morgan has had strep this week and it just hasn't been pretty. I am Lysol'd out! Here is last Sunday's part of our Fall Fun post. Last Sunday we went to Ellijay to get apples and went by Burt's. I persuaded everyone to go. Hee hee! I love me some pumpkin farmin'. Look at all those pumpkins!!!!


Some are as big as Morgan.


Here is the family photo op that I MADE everyone participate in.



Since it was like 80 something degrees outside and everyone was miserable I decided to let Morgan take a little dip in the creek at Burt's.



Of course I couldn't let her get in by herself......I mean she might fall right????? And that water did look very appealing.... So, for safety reasons only of course, I joined her....


Stay tuned for our trip to the Cumming Fair.....which we happened upon none other than the Party of Five gang while there.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the photos especially the one of you and Morgan in the creek. That is one for the frame. By the way if you order some get me one!

Melanie said...

Thanks Ang, I will. Same goes for you and your family ops at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

I just love it when little girls wear pink with camo! Mom kudos to you for always make sure Morgan is well dressed!

Chris said...

Oh yeah, that one of the both of you is great! Hey we're going to Burt's next Sunday! MIssed ya by a week. I love that Cumming Fair. Went to that last year as I was working some at Northside Forsyth last fall.

Kimmie Kay said...

Great pics, we love Fall too! I hope Morgan is feeling better now, strep is no fun. DO you think it would be horrible of me to MAKE my 12 1/2 and 9 year old go to the pumpkin patch for the photo op too?! LOL! I can't wait to go myself, whether they wanna come or not...

Tara said...

I want to go to a pumpkin patch but that one is too far for us. Hope Morgan is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

sorry morgan has been sick!
that patch looks awesome! great pictures.

Heather said...

Very cute. The creek pictures are particularly adorable.