I went today and bought Morgan a pool to play in. She loves it! We took it home and I filled it up while she was asleep. When she was awake I took her outside to see it for the first time and she hauled off into it with clothes on! So we had to have a whole talk about only getting into the pool with a bathing suit on and all that good stuff. The whole time she is looking at me like "WHATEVER!"
This is Morgan before she got in. Can you say "STRIKE A POSE!" I think that she may be practicing for the swim suit portion of the Ms America pageant!

I got her one of those little rings to play with and let me tell you what an almost 3 year old can't do with one of those things.

This is my favorite picture of the whole bunch. She is hysterical giggling cause she knows she is so OVERBOARD!!!!!

After about an hour Morgan was ready to call it a day for swimming. She was cold and hungry! "Look Mommy I'm a prune!"

I took these after I got her all bundled up. I couldn't resist putting both on.
This one for her smile....

and this one for those HUGE baby blues!!!

I hope all you gals enjoyed your Memorial Day!





5 comments:
Sounds like you and I had the same idea this weekend. We almost ALMOST bought that pool, but decided to go with the inflatable kind instead...I'll let you know how it holds up.
LOVE these pictures, melanie! you get the best shots of her. i love how she's standing in the first pic. glad you all had a great weekend. what a blessed little girl morgan is to have you.:)
oh, and your backyard is incredible! it looks like it goes on and on forever!
I love the one where she is posing in front of the pool. Can not wait to see you guys later this week.
She's adorable, as always! Looks like she loves her pool.
Post a Comment