Thursday, April 5, 2007

Spring has sprung...or did it????

Is anyone out there in blogger land wondering where did the nice spring weather go???? I sure am. Just this last Sunday Morgan was sportin' her new sandals and the pretty new outfit that Angela got her.



We painted our toes and everything and now we are back to pants, shoes, and jackets??? Yuck! Of course every year it gets all nice and warm right before Easter, and then when it comes time to wear our new Easter outfits and cute spring clothes to hunt eggs in.....BAMMMM......it is 30 degrees again! OhVey!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally bummed that it is going to be colder for EASTER than it was for CHRISTMAS!!! I won't be able to wear the new outfit I bought. Oh well it was only from Target and I have plenty of other Sundays to wear it.

Anonymous said...

I love Morgan in the yellow outfit that I got her. It is so cute. The skirt was a must have!!! I am also bummed by the weather. My kids are going to freeze in their Easter outfits. Oh well I guess I will have to pull the BIG jackets back out.

Anonymous said...

girl, i know. it just sucks- this cold weather! and our heat is totally broken so our house felt like a meat locker when we woke up this morning! Cute outfit morgan is wearing. yellow is one of my all time fave colors for spring. anyways, have a great friday! :)

Bethany said...

I'm with you, girls. Bring back the sunshine and warmth of spring!!!

Amanda said...

CRAZY --- I swear I am wearing my new dress if it kills me! I went and bought D a couple more long sleeve outfits for Easter and I got Tim a new suit and a tie -- We gotta at least wear it long enough for some pictures!!! I am like freaking about our family egg hunt tomorrow! We are going to be at my aunts in Clarkesville - I have SO already voted for an indoor egg hunt - but I KNOW that is NOT going to jive with the wild little ones in our family - so how do I dress - Like I am going to be inside all day and then drag a huge freakin parka with me that takes up half the car for our massive hunt! Geez - this is killin' me - Can'tcha tell???