Saturday was a pretty great day for Miss Morgan. Me & my Mom took her to JCPenney to have her Easter pictures made. Can I just say that I definitely have a ham on my hands! I couldn't believe that she did so great. She did everything the photographer asked her to. The pictures turned out great and I can't wait to get them back. On our stroll through the mall we saw none other but the Easter Bunny! Morgan loved him! They were playing peek-a-boo together and blowing each other kisses. I asked her if she wanted to sit in his lap and have her picture taken........to which she replied "YEAH!!!!" with clapping hands. So, we lead her into him and she refuses to sit in his lap. I put her on his lap but she wouldn't smile, but hey she didn't cry either. This was the best picture, I thought that it was cute.

She has a tight hold on her pink bunny and wouldn't take her fingers out of her mouth. Needless to say after we got out of the Bunny's lap she went back to playing with him. What are ya going to do? I was suprised that she even wanted to sit in his lap!
Then we went off to the good 'ole carousel. I let Morgan pick her horse and she had a blast. I was upset that I didn't have my camera with me because she was hugging the horse and squealing with delight the whole time.
All in all a great Saturday for Morgan, with lots of first in her life too!
3 comments:
I was scared of Santa when I was little so my parents only have pictures with the Easter Bunny! Glad things are still going well for you.
ahhh, she looks adorable. i am glad y'all had such a great day yesterday. and you've also reminded me to go take Joe to see the Easter Bunny too! :)
Love the picture! She looks so cute. I can not wait to have to kids made.
Post a Comment