Sunday, February 18, 2007

Warming up....

Well, to say the least Morgan is definitely warming up to being here. She is starting to move out of that perfect angel bit and right into the terrible two's. All of a sudden her favorite word is NO. I guess at least I can comfort myself with the fact that she feels comfortable enought to do these things......... right????

I tried to get a picture of Morgan before church again this morning to no avail. This is the best I could do.


This is the most common view of her. If the TV is on you can forget about it! Absolutely nothing will get her attention. I know, I mean Curious George is some riveting television and all.


I went to the Foster Care Support Foundation yesterday and they gave Morgan a bunch of stuff. Her favorite thing is this pizza.

She carries it everywhere with her. It is so cute & funny. And our biggest progress has been made in bath time. Here are a few pics of her bath tonight just to prove it.


I know that she looks a tad bit unsure in this pic, but trust me. She is lovin' it!

Well, I guess it is off to another week. Morgan has 2 visits this week with her mom. One tomorrow and one Friday. So, keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume these are supervised visits with her mother? Are you there as well? What tension! You're a saint.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! look at all that beautiful hair she has! glad bath time is going well. my son still gives me a hard time about taking a bath! i have to lure him in there with either candy or something Spongebob! :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her dress. I love the curly hair. Good luck at the visits. Call me and let me know how it went.

Anonymous said...

The visits are supervised. I try not to worry too much, but I know from my cousins foster child what an impact they make on the child.
And Andrea, trust me, as much as I would love to be a saint.....I fall so short. Just trying to do what I can to help these kids who can't help themselves.

I love my new blogger buddies though! I look forward to everyones new blogs! I feel like I know you!