For right now my little Abby is my only baby. However, she doesn't live with me. It would've killed my mom if I had taken her when I moved a few years back.

Isn't she the cutest???? AWWWWW... she actually needed a visit to the doggie salon in this picture. I will have to find a better one later.
I am very close to becoming a licensed foster parent. Many, many people think that I am crazy or "nuts." This is not a decision that I have made lightly though. I have thought about it, obsessed over it, and prayed ALOT about it for almost two years before I started taking the classes. Now, I am finally almost ready to start. All you mommies out there get ready.....cause I am sure to need lots of advise!!
So, this is how my story starts. Check back in for the mad escapades of a single foster mommy.





5 comments:
Yeah!!! I love your blog. The colors are right up my ally! Welcome to the blogging world...just don't make me look bad by blogging every day! You know I'm a slacker!!!
I am sure that I will be a fellow slacker. Must run in the fam!
don't be a slacker, Melanie! you can do it!! haha! i am a blog bud of bethany's by the way!
i think what you are doing is nothing short of amazing. i think it's just awesome.
your blog is very cool. i like the background.
Welcome to the blogging world Melanie! Can't wait to experince the foster parenting world through your eyes!
Congrats!! You know that I am behind you 100%. I can not wait to meet your special blessing.
Love ya!
Post a Comment